The announced update of Camera+ is finally here.
The 2.2 release introduces Clarity, a new feature which, the developers state, “can make your photos look truly stunning with just one tap”. The new feature is a processing tool whose purpose is bringing out details and enlivening dull shots in the easiest possible way.
Here you can see an example of how Clarity affects photos:
Clarity is not the only thing worth noting in version 2.2. Other changes and improvements are the following:
- Added ‘+’ button to the touch focus control to enable easy splitting into focus and exposure controls — and here is the explanation to the ‘+’ symbol in the app’s icon;
- Multiple photos are now saved to Camera Roll according to the order they were selected
- Better indication when camera is auto-focusing;
- Improvements to Pinhole effect;
- Improvements to Vintage border;
- Shutter button bug fixed;
- Incorrect date/time bug when saving to camera roll fixed;
- Timer countdown time bug fixed;
- Cancel buttons bug in sharing fixed;
- Various minor bug fixes and enhancements.
What are your opinions on the new features? Do you want to share them with us? Feel free to do so!