Just a few instants ago, Hipstamatic 210 was released in the App Store. The new version includes new features and extras.
- New free lens: Buckhorst H1;
- New Bondi HipstaPak;
- Pinch-to-enlarge viewfinder and full-screen shutter button while zoomed;
- Redesigned Recent Prints section;
- Unlimited stacks printing;
- View contest leader-boards and details in-app (Flickr account no more required for entry);
- Twitter sharing;
- Order prints and analog products from the Hipstamart in-app.
We got a small taste of the items contained in the newly added Bondi HipstaPak and of the free Buckhorst H1 lens.
The Bondi HipstaPak, inspired by the work of New York-based photographer Ben Watts, contains two items: the overly trendy Watts lens, a color burn feast, and the unpredictable Big Up Film, with its extreme DIY look.
With its radiant quality, the Buckhorst H1 lens, the free extra coming with Hipstamatic 210, will light up even the gloomiest photos.
The Bondi Pak will be available until September, so get it now before it’s gone.