360 Panorama, Occipital’s panorama creator for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, got an update in the last hours. Release 4.0.1 brings no significant changes to the way the 360 Panorama works; nevertheless, the latest version improves a few features, especially to the benefit of Premium users.
- Classic capture mode is back;
- Improved capture quality, for smoother final images;
- Cloud enhancement of previously uploaded panoramas (premium uploads only – free uploads coming soon);
- Set captions;
- Improved 2X resolution (premium uploads only);
- In-app support for more effective help and feedback.