Pinhole HD is now version 1.1. Apart from several bug fixes, new features come with the latest release of the successor of Pinhole Camera for iPhone. Here is what’s new in more detail.
- New edges effect – The all new blur edges effect was added. Blur edges apply slight blur around the borders of your image, for a more believable analog pinhole look. To make space to the new effect, lens distortion is not available anymore. The blurring option can be enabled by default from the device settings.
- Revamped color effects – Saturation in color film effects was changed in version 1.1. Film effects available however are still Color and Expired Color, as in the original release.
- Autosave – An autosave to library option was added, allowing to save images automatically to the Camera Roll. Autosave can be enabled from the device settings.
- Double exposure preview – It’s now possible to have a live preview of the double exposure effect directly in the app’s viewfinder before taking both photos.
- Tap buttons – Before, it was only possible to swipe over buttons to change resolution, enable double exposure and change effects. Now you can either tap or swipe for achieving the same.
- New info screen – Tapping on the icon marked with the letter “i”, you access the app information.
- Save settings when app starts/ends – Pinhole HD now remembers all the previous settings when you close and open the app again. You don’t have to start over and change settings every time, unless you want to.
Are you looking for more information on this app? Our review of Pinhole HD is here.