There are many iPhone and iPad apps that are currently free for a limited time only. We selected a handful of them from the App Store for you to try out. Have a nice weekend!
- Instant110 – Good looking analog camera effects for your pictures: combine different colored filters, frames and developers for a range of instant looking results that include both color and monochrome. The app comes with a small but varied selection of effects; more can be bought via in-app purchase.
- Pro Cam – Emulates the functions of full-fledged digital cameras and comes with several shooting modes, video recording feature, separate focus and exposure control and more.
- Retromatic HD – Make retro style posters on the iPad; add your images and apply filters, ornaments and text.
- Camera XE – A simple but comprehensive camera app that comes with an array of tools for taking pictures and recording videos. A good replacement for the default Camera, but with added control and options.
- Pic Frame Studio – Quickly enhance pictures and combine them together into photo collages; choose among several frames and filters and customize frame shape and colors.
- Camera Genie – A basic camera app with a few nice filters working in real time. Aviary integrated.
Among the above, Instant110 and Pro Cam are our favorites and the ones we think you should get — however, why choosing? You can try them all and decide for yourself which ones you prefer. Retromatic HD is only for iPad devices equipped with a camera (too bad for users of the older model).
You can download the apps from the following links:
Pic Frame Studio