Instagram and 8mm got an update. Here is what’s new in the updated version for both apps:
- Added projector sound; you can also choose mute or microphone only;
- Enabled video geo-tagging when location service is on;
- Fixed audio sync issue;
- Fixed video orientation bug when device orientation is locked;
- Fixed app crashing during phone calls;
- Improved gallery loading speed.
- Tag topics in your posts: type a topic with a # in front of it to add your own photo to the stream for that tag;
- Manage comments-delete comments on your photos, or your own comments on other photos;
- Flag and block problematic users;
- Korean and Portuguese translation and updates;
- Bug fixes.