One of the most amazing photography apps recently released to the App Store gets an amazing update.
With Magic Hour 1.1, Kiwiple brings to their iPhone photo app the awaited full resolution. But this is not all: much more comes with the new release.
Let’s see what’s new in detail.
- Added high resolution photo saving option: finally you can save photos taken or processed in Magic Hour at their full resolution
- Enabled photo taking in Quiet Mode (works only with standard 640×640 pixels resolution): take photo discreetly without turning off your device volume;
- Added custom crop view: more freedom in cropping your photos;
- Added sharing to Instagram, Facebook Pages, Posterous;
- Added upload to Evernote, Mover Lite, Camera+ and more (on enabled devices only);
- Added AirPrint support;
- “Always see guides” on/off: keep in-app guide enabled for reference or disable it;
- Added curves guildelines;
- Other various improvements.
In our previous review of Magic Hour (you will find our full review of version 1.0 by clicking here) we clearly stated how much we enjoyed this app’s versatility, especially regarding filter creation and sharing in the Filter Market. To sum it up, this was the verdict after the previous evaluation:
Magic Hour combines the features of a camera and those of a simple but effective filter making utility.
Magic Hour makes taking and editing photos fun and accessible for all photo enthusiasts, including newbies.
Give us higher resolution and we will give you a full score.
Kiwiple granted our wish in version 1.1. This is why we are more than happy to keep our promise: Magic Hour now deserves a full score!
PS: Magic Hour is on sale! You can get it for a limited time at $0.99, -50% the regular price!
Name: Magic Hour
Compatibility: iPhone (3GS, 4), iPod Touch (4th), iPad 2. iOS 4.0 or later.